Intellectual Property Law
Successfully handle Intellectual Property disputes with this online resource.
Intellectual Property Law for Attorneys in the United States
This online legal encyclopedia offers time-saving, practice-proven forms, checklists and explanations to help you effectively litigate your next intellectual property dispute with ease. You’ll find it’s packed with insightful analysis, expert guidance and clear, practical examples.
- Trademark and Copyright Disputes entries, offering a helpful guidance, organized in the sequence of a litigation process, starting with the complaint and ending with appeals, covering virtually every area of copyright and trademark litigation.
- Guide to Intellectual Property, a key resource that explains the law of trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks and patents, ideas, and non competition agreements. It covers what’s new.
- Entries about the TTAB, taking you step-by-step through the entire Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) process.
- Entries and resources about Protection, Enforcement and Licensing of Trademark Law, approaching trademark law from a fully integrated legal and business perspective.
- Entries about Registering Trademarks, trying to minimize your research time and help you prepare trademark issues with confidence.
- Entries about Intellectual Property Claims and Remedies, which focuse on the substantive law governing remedies and strategies for obtaining them in intellectual property litigation.
- US Trademark Trial & Appeal Board in the Caselaw Portal, with easily search opinions, precedents and both published and nonpublished decisions delivered through the present.