Product Liability Law
Online resources to quickly and easily determine merit of product liability in a personal injury case and maximize settlement offers.
Product Liability Law for Attorneys in the United States
The entries and resources about Product Liability Law in the Encyclopedia of Law ensures you are prepared for all aspects of product liability/personal injury litigation, from the first client interview to settlement.
The entries and resources about Product Liability Law in the Encyclopedia of Law offer concise, quick-reference guides to quickly make an initial assessment of strengths and weaknesses of your case across jurisdictions. Dig deeper to determine the statutes of limitations for all 50 states and the standards of proof required in each state to establish breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability and the standard of care.
- Entries about the Preparation of a Product Liability Case, with information and analysis for handling a product liability case from beginning to end.
- Entries about the Product Liability Case legislation, with the law in all 50 states organized by product type to more quickly identify the most relevant and current decisions likely to affect your case.
- Information about the Product Liability caselaw, with immediate access to the most recent statutory and case law developments for all 50 states and D.C., with variants noted for each state.
- Entries about Product Warnings, Defects and Hazards, offering analysis of key definitions to better prove or defend, capture evidence and litigate a defect case.
- Scientific Evidence entries.
- Information about Malingering and Deception in Litigation, providing guidance for presenting and defending against malingering evidence.